August 28, 2016

Summer craft marathon 2016 - Week #11

Right after coming home from vacation last week, completely disorganized and in a nostalgic mood, InMyCloset's craft marathon was just what I needed in order to recur smoothly (if possible).

The rules were simple: we had to create a "container" for our summer memories.
I went for the nautical style. I used some rope to simply embellish and old ceramic bowl, which became the nest for my summer memorabilia and souvenirs:
Pebbles, tickets, maps, driftwoods, wedding favors, crafts, fridge magnets etc.



A little something to remind me this summer's best moments and memories during the relentless winter!

Do you collect summer souvenirs? And where would you like to keep them?

Follow our Instagram account in order to see where we have been so far on #summerinmyc!

Have a nice & creative day!
Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...